Up to 20% off selected wines and free delivery Nationwide for all orders more than one dozen
Colour: Ruby red with purple and garnet reflections
Bouquet: Balsamic, reminiscence of the soil where the grapes grow.
Palate: Full-bodied with a slightly bitter aftertaste, excellent structure and good predisposition to ageing.
Food Pairing: Braised or roasted meat, wild game, seasoned and strong cheese. To be decanted and served at a temperature of 20 °C.
Variety: Nebbiolo 100%. Subvarietal: Lampia, Michet
Region: Piemonte, Italy
Maturation: During the month of May is placed for one year in big barrels specially made in French and Slavonian oak and for one year in barriques (225 litres) of French oak (Allier, Never) 50% new and 50% second passage.
- VITAE LA GUIDA VINI AIS : 3½ stars
- BEST ITALIAN WINE 2017 (BIWA)
- FALLSTAF : 94/100 pt
- VINI DI VERONELI : 92/100
- THE WINE HUNTER : RED MEDAL
- GAMBERO ROSO : 2 glass red
- VINI BUONI : 4 stars
- JAMESSUCKLING.COM : 90/100
- WINEENTHUSIAST : 91pt
- TASTES 100% BLIND andreas larsson : 92/100
- MERUM 2017 : 1 Heart
- VINI TOP HUNDRED : Fuoari di TOP