5 May Wine Walk at Whiskey Alement
URBAN WINE WALK - MELBOURNE (CBD)
SATURDAY 5TH MAY 2018 | 12:00 - 5:00 PM
Presented by Neighbourhood Events Co.
On Saturday the 5th of May the streets, laneways and footpaths of the Melbourne CBD will come alive as a line up of the cities best venues open their doors, transforming into the the ultimate cellar door experience.
Promising another fresh, self-guided wine tasting experience, Urban Wine Walk is an afternoon out you and your friends won't want to miss! You'll enjoy unique experiences at a hand picked selection of local bars and restaurants whilst of course sampling wines from the best wine producers Australia has to offer!
WINEMAKER & VENUE PAIRINGS
- Pizzini Wines (VIC) @ Harley House
- ARAMIS Vineyards (SA) @ Red Hummingbird
- Higher Plane Wines (WA) @ The Croft Institute
- Baillieu Wines (VIC) @ Whiskey & Alement
- Jack Rabbit Vineyards (VIC) @ polēpolē
- Bass River Winery (VIC) @ Whitehart
- Hither & Yon (SA) @ Trunk
- Fowles Wine (VIC) @ European Bier Cafe
- Rouleur Wines (VIC) @ Good Heavens
- Bunkers Wines (WA) @ Jack & Bones
- Rob Hall Wines (VIC) @ Magic Mountain Saloon
- Byrne Wines & Liquid Rock n Roll (VIC) @ The George on Collins
VINO LOVER - $55 + Booking Fee (SOLD OUT)
What You'll Get!
- Entry into all Participating Venues (Subject to Venue Capacity)
- Complimentary Tastings from a Selection of Australia's Best Winemakers
- Complimentary Tasting Glass & Event Guide
- $5 Voucher to Spend During the Day (Venues May Vary)
Looking for tickets? Join the waitlist here
EVENT ADMISSION / WRISTBAND COLLECTION
Event wristbands, tasting glasses, vouchers and event guides will need to be collected at one of the following locations prior to commencing the Urban Wine Walk.
PRE EVENT - Fri 4th May 2018 (3-6pm) - Location TBC
EVENT DAY - Sat 5th May 2018 (11-1pm) - Location TBC
*Pick up location will be advised via email closer to the event date.
Please bring a valid ID and copies of your tickets as these will be scanned prior to receiving your items.
One of the best things about Urban Wine Walk is that it's self guided!
That means you can go where you want, when you want!
**Sorry kids, Urban Wine Walk is strictly 18 Years and Over!
** Sorry No Refunds